Closing date: 21 November 2023 (Semester One intake) and 20 April 2024 (Semester Two intake)
Student type: full fee paying International students from ASEAN countries
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: $10,000
Description: The University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship was established in 2022.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high calibre from ASEAN countries to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate study of one year or more at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland.
To be eligible for Scholarship consideration, an applicant must be
- an international student from an ASEAN country
- either a new student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, or an English Language Academy (ELA) student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission.
- enrolled or enrolling full-time in either a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or masters degree of 120 points or more, excluding masters by thesis or an undergraduate degree (applying with overseas secondary or postsecondary qualifications) at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland.
- Students who have already commenced study at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland students who have undertaken any tertiary level study in New Zealand, or students enrolling in a Business masters programme in the Graduate School of Management (GSM), excluding the Master of Business Analytics and Master of Supply Chain Management, are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- 180 point masters degrees that include a thesis of 90 points or more are not eligible programmes for this Scholarship.
- A grade point equivalent (GPE) of at least 6.00 is required for Scholarship consideration (see Note VI).
How to apply: apply online