Closing date: 14 April 2024
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: undergraduate and postgraduate
Study area: Education
Scholarship value: $6,000 for up to one semester
Description: This Scholarship is funded by the Marion Macaulay Bequest to assist students to achieve their educational potential in the area of humanities. It will provide financial support to high-achieving students enrolled in a coursework degree in the Sydney School of Education and Social Work and have commenced or are undertaking their internship.
- be currently enrolled in one of the following degrees in the Sydney School of Education and Social Work within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Health and Physical Education)
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) and Bachelor of Education (Secondary), or
- Master of Teaching.
- commence their internship in the current year of receipt of this Scholarship
- have been accepted into an approved internship that is determined by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to complement their current degree. An approved internship must be a minimum of 95 hours.
How to apply: apply online