Closing date: March 1st.
Student type: International students
Level of study: Master & PhD degree
Study area: Any
● Full University Scholarship: including tuition, on-campus dormitory, medical insurance in China, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month)
● Partial University Scholarship: including tuition, on-campus dormitory, and medical insurance in China;
In 2018, Chengdu Municipal People’s Government officially set up Chengdu “the Belt and Road” Initiative Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as the “Scholarship”) in order to further the exchange and cooperation along “the Belt and Road” initiative countries and enhance mutual understanding and friendship.
The Scholarship is provided by Chengdu Municipal People’s Government to support the study and living of international students from “the Belt and Road” initiative countries who receive degree/diploma education or non-degree programs for more than three months in Chengdu.
As one of the universities eligible of receiving the Scholarship students, UESTC welcome students to study here.
Eligibility: This scholarship is only for outstanding student who is coming for graduate degree study (Master & PhD degree programs) in UESTC.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
2. Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
3. Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
4. Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
5. Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
6. Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
7. The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
How to apply: apply online