Closing date: 20th May 2024
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Postgraduate
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: $3,000
Description: The Capstone Editing Conference Travel Grant for Postgraduate Research Students provides up to A$3,000 for one student per year to assist in covering the costs of attending a conference in relation to their degree.
- You must be enrolled in a postgraduate research degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
How to apply: apply online